20091229

December, 30th 2009

There`s someone, who tells to a friend trough a lyric..
The lyric is sent to me..
"you know that it`s what I said to my friend.. and "she" in the lyric is you.."

I couldn`t tell you
why she felt that way
she felt it everyday
I couldn`t help her
I just watch her made the same mistakes again
whats wrong whats wrong now
too many too many problems
don`t know where`s she belongs
where`s she belongs
so when she go home
nobody`s home
it`s where she lies
broken inside
there`s no place to go
no place to go
to dry her eyes
broken inside
open your eyes
and look outside
find the reasons why
you`ve been rejected
now you can`t find what you left behind
be strong be strong now
too many too many problems
don`t know where`s she belongs
where`s she belongs...
her feelings she hide
her dreams she can`t find
she`s loosing her mind
she`s fallen behind
she can`t find her place
she`s loosing her faith
she`s fallen from grace
she`s all over the place...

wow.. I`m very adored..
And "she" is really me..